Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently bought a 2004 206 SW. I have an issue with the indicator. It works fine when the headlights are off however when you switch them on the indicators play up. They will only flash 3 or 4 times and will then stop completely. The stalk itself doesn't return to centre but will stay at whichever position it was in. I've looked on line over and over but can't find anything specific to this problem. I don't really want to replace the entire comm unit. Could this be a loose wire or a bad connection?? The fog lights are also affected and will turn themselves off. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
881 Posts
It does sound like you have a problem with the comms 2000.
Have a search,I`m sure there is a guy on this forum who repairs these units.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I've recently bought a 2004 206 SW. I have an issue with the indicator. It works fine when the headlights are off however when you switch them on the indicators play up. They will only flash 3 or 4 times and will then stop completely. The stalk itself doesn't return to centre but will stay at whichever position it was in. I've looked on line over and over but can't find anything specific to this problem. I don't really want to replace the entire comm unit. Could this be a loose wire or a bad connection?? The fog lights are also affected and will turn themselves off. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.
it's a comm 2000 Delphi fault

1 - 4 of 4 Posts