Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've just bought a 206 Quiksilver and the stereo doesnt work. I took the stereo out and check all the wires and connectors when reconnecting the speaker wires it started working when the connector was only half way in as soon as I put it fully it stoped working again, so I thought there was a problem with the connector so changed the connector for a new 1 and it does the same again so tried it on another stereo and it does the same. Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanx

Gems

·
Registered
862 Posts
Gems said:
Hi I've just bought a 206 Quiksilver and the stereo doesnt work. I took the stereo out and check all the wires and connectors when reconnecting the speaker wires it started working when the connector was only half way in as soon as I put it fully it stoped working again, so I thought there was a problem with the connector so changed the connector for a new 1 and it does the same again so tried it on another stereo and it does the same. Does anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanx

Gems

Sounds as though you could hav a break in one of the wires somewhere.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Gems said:

Thanx

Gems
itink u have a fuse..check ur fuse box

1 - 3 of 3 Posts