Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fan is running at full speed all the time. Any suggestion on what the problem can be or does anyone have a wiring diagram for the area, its not in a Haynes manual.

Thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
OldJL said:
The fan is running at full speed all the time. Any suggestion on what the problem can be or does anyone have a wiring diagram for the area, its not in a Haynes manual.

Thanks

Hi and welcome to here :thumb:

Sounds like the motor speed control has gone, this is a control module fitted into the end of the heater fan casing, short term solution is to remove the two pin power connection, this is best reached by removing the glovebox. control module is not available seperately unfortunately.

·
Registered
862 Posts
OldJL said:
Just so I am sure are you saying that I need to buy a Fan unit and that this will include the control unit ??

Is my problem a common one ??

Thanks

Yes but i dont know how much it will cost you,a breakers yard might have one,its not very common but not un-heard of

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just spoken to my local Pug dealer, he tells me that on my car from the chassis number the control unit is seperate from the fan and would cost £55 + VAT. So I plan to take it all apart this weekend and see what there.

Thanks for your help

regards
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.