Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I recently purchased a Griffith quick shift for my 206 GTi. The instructions are, well, minimal to say the least. Popped the beast up on the ramps to have a butchers, and access is a pig. Has anyone else fitted a Griffith quick shift, and can you let me know the best way to approach it. Can you get to the linkages from inside the car by removing the tunnel cover, or is it best to do from beneath.

Cheers,
Ripface.

·
Registered
862 Posts
ripface said:
Hi,

I recently purchased a Griffith quick shift for my 206 GTi. The instructions are, well, minimal to say the least. Popped the beast up on the ramps to have a butchers, and access is a pig. Has anyone else fitted a Griffith quick shift, and can you let me know the best way to approach it. Can you get to the linkages from inside the car by removing the tunnel cover, or is it best to do from beneath.

Cheers,
Ripface.

hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

http://206gti.net/griff-qs-install/

Never fitted one of these mate but try the link there are a couple of pictures that may help.Sorry cant be of more help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ta muchly ...

Hi Moose,

Thanks for the welcome, and the links. From the descriptions it looks like a job to be taken on from below. Now normally I *do* like jobs from below, but suspect this one will be different!!

Cheers,
Ripface.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts