Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

New to the forum, had a look round but it looks like no1 else is suffering from my problem!

Firstly, I have a W Reg 206 GTi and recently the central locking stopped working. I use the remote to lock the car, it locks but then unlocks itself almost instantly.

Same when I try and lock with the key, the central locking kicks in, but then everything unlocks :(

Has anyone else ever had this problem, or know of what may be causing this to happen?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Evok3 said:
Hi Guys,

New to the forum, had a look round but it looks like no1 else is suffering from my problem!

Firstly, I have a W Reg 206 GTi and recently the central locking stopped working. I use the remote to lock the car, it locks but then unlocks itself almost instantly.

Same when I try and lock with the key, the central locking kicks in, but then everything unlocks :(

Has anyone else ever had this problem, or know of what may be causing this to happen?

Thanks in advance for any help :)
Im pretty sure it will be one of the actuators (door motors). You can unplug 1 at a time then try locking the door. One of them must be sticking. there easy to replace but getting the door panels off can take time and patience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.