Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, im having a major headache with my car, it is a Peugeot 206 gti 1.6 hdi, 54 plate, when I first purchased it there was a dpf error message and Minimum diesel additive message kept coming up, as a result I had the DPF replaced as it was on its way out, then the EGR valve, then the differential pressure sensor, but everytime I went to remove the Minimum diesel additive message it kept staying on the display!! it doesn't allow me to regenerate because of maximum attempts reached and ecu not replying !!!
The ESP/ABS message has been coming on for a few weeks recently along with ABS fault, PP2000 showed it to be nearside rear wheel sensor which I replaced but although it deletes the fault codes, they then come back on as I drive down the road.
Is there anyone in Staffs or Birmingham who is more experienced in using PP2000 etc as I think either mine isn't working properly or I am not using it properly.

Any ideas Gents? Many Thanks for reading this thread.

·
Super Moderator
1,807 Posts
Possibly a stupid question, but did you refill the dpf (eloys) fluid?

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
Filling the tank is not enough the car needs to be told it has been filled or it still thinks its empty regardless of what some say there is no level gauge

1 - 4 of 4 Posts