Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi just got my first car it's a 206 glx v-reg so between 1999-2000 picking it up saturday. Got a few things got to replace like old cassette players broken not sure if it had muti-cd changer in boot is it easy to change the old player for a new up to data 1 that plays mp3 nd USB so can connect iPhone. Speakers are dead has any 1 got the measments for front nd back speakers so can start having a look for new nd any good ideas on what the best about are.also what's the best hands free Bluetooth ??????????????????????????????????????????Please help me?????????????????????????????????????????

·
11,778 Posts
Welcome. I'd recommend a Sony BT car radio. I'm currently using the BT3700, which you can pick up on Ebay boxed for around £40.

It has built in Bluetooth for hands free calling and audio streaming. Audio quality is superb and it has plenty of inputs - AUX and USB for ipods and the like. It will even charge your phone via USB!

With the aid of a £20 CONNECTS2 cable it even allows the steering column controls to be used.

Can't help with speaker sizes though as I've not owned a 206. I'm sure someone will post the details though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts