Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a 206 GLX fitted with automatic air conditioning/climate control. I had an issue with the fan which I got fixed and everything was fine. But mechanic said earth on panel was on its way out. I tried to replace the panel itself but got sent for a 307 fitting and not a 206 (pre-facelift 2001) model.
Once I put back the original panel, it's now totally dead. No screen, no blower, no fan. Nada. Totally dead because the panel is not working anymore.

What could the issue be? And how could I rectify it? New panel? Or rewiring?

This car has been full of faults and this is my last straw with it now. It's a old car but it's been repair after repair.

Any advice on how to get my heater of any sort back/ panel working again would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
In the event that you are utilizing Regal Mail, you can request an endorsement of posting, promising you the products' an incentive up to around £30-£35 if the Mail station neglects to convey. - Post doesn't go off to some far away place frequently, yet the endorsement is a free option in contrast to enrolled or recorded conveyance as a strategy for protection.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

1 - 2 of 2 Posts