Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys..
I just recent bought a Peugeot 206 1.6 cc.. I had many cars and most of them was peugeot.. I am a Peugeot lover, my girlfriend have a Peugeot my brother have a Peugeot and my mum has a Peugeot I have convinced them to buy the peugeot car... Anyway I just recent bought a Peugeot 206 1.6 cc for me is a dream car I love it black with leather seats.. But when I bought it came with roof problem.. It doesn't open, or close no signal,, the only thing I hear is a biping when I press the button for the roof .. I have seen so many videos on YouTube.. Because of that I have bought a new roof computer, I have bought the front Hinge driver said.. Still nothing.. I love the car but I am getting a bit desperate.. Please anyone can help me please
Forever with be grateful
And invite you all peugeot lovers to come to my work place to celebrate
Kind regards
Jvc 206CC

·
12,297 Posts
Planet diagnostic

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Today I open manually the roof with a friend and I asked him to hold the boot when I was closing the windows.. From nothing I touched the roof button and for the first time time I heard the pump working, but no movement.. Still no bugging sound on the dashboard only beeping.. I saw online peugeot forum about the the same problem was sorted bumping the oil from the pump to the boot door.. Like we do with the brakes so it takes the air out... I going to do that tomorrow see if it works...
I have checked the ecu, and bought a new one from the roof, I have changed the driver microswitch and checked all the microswitchs, finally put some wd-40 on the roof hinges... Don't know what to do.. Definitely is not the electric connection to the roof... The only thing I can remember is my car is showing an antipollution fault, and I am thinking that probably that's the problem.. Please let me what you guys think..
Best Peugeot wishes
Jvc 206CC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts