Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where the hell is the wire?

want to link up a kenwood to the steering wheel mounted audio controls but i cant find the wire to connect it to. i have the 4 function autoleads adapter for it but cant find the wire to connect it to. i dnt know whether it is a 4 or 6 function remote but either way it doesnt matter as i cant find the actual lead to plug into the wiring harness!!

if i find it i will be able to determine whether or not it is 4 or 6 function and either use the harness i have or get the correct one, but i dnt know where the wire is!!!!

can any1 help me. i fit stereos for a living at halfords but this one has got me confused. good job its not a customers one, theyd be waiting for ever!!

thanx

·
Registered
5 Posts
help could be at hand!

I also used to work for Hafrauds!

Anyway, got say have you checked your manual?:eek:

If not, check there first on the installation pages, if not goto the Kenwood website and down load a copy of the manual.:)

IF (and its a big one) your headunit SUPPORTS remote control, there will be a sticker on one of the wires with something like "P.CONT" on it (check the manual to be sure though). This should be the one :thumb: - I gotta do the same with my Kenwood!

Let me know how you get on!:lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
206 stalk

hi guys sorry to hi jack ur post but could either of u look at my post as brought my jvc from halford and having problems
cheers Andy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts