Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
driving my 206 home and airbag warning light on dash comes on and warning bleeps for no apparent reason. Stopped engine and restarted light and warning on again. I left car for thirty minutes and tried again No Light or warning. Any ideas on prob...............thanks gramapp:

·
Registered
2 Posts
same thing happened to me....when i start the engine, the warning comes out without any reason...when i restart the engine..the warning gone.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
helping hand maybe??

I have had this problem recently and looking through other forums (206info.co.uk) its seems to be a common problem.

With mine it was luckily just a loose connection on the seat airbag plug under the drivers seat.

Give that a squeeze together first to see if that helps; check both seats as it may also be the passenger seat.

Let me know how you get on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Similar problem

Ay up guys,
I seem to have a very similar problem, except my warning doesn't usually come on untill I start moving, but it does come on everytime. From what I've read and been told its most likely the connection under the seat but I haven't had the guts to try wiggling it yet incase the damm things go off in my face, and cause a whole world of damage!!
G

·
Registered
10 Posts
same as mine 206 sw have problem when cold engine airbag light when warm up engine then airbag light is gone, Where about wires need unplug and back plug again let me know many thanks.

D

·
0 Posts
Most likely the COM unit around the steering wheel. Could be connector related if the fault is passenger airbag related.
You'll need a diagnostic check done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts