Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
driving my 206 home and airbag warning light on dash comes on and warning bleeps for no apparent reason. Stopped engine and restarted light and warning on again. I left car for thirty minutes and tried again No Light or warning. Any ideas on prob...............thanks gramapp:

·
Registered
5 Posts
helping hand maybe??

I have had this problem recently and looking through other forums (206info.co.uk) its seems to be a common problem.

With mine it was luckily just a loose connection on the seat airbag plug under the drivers seat.

Give that a squeeze together first to see if that helps; check both seats as it may also be the passenger seat.

Let me know how you get on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Similar problem

Ay up guys,
I seem to have a very similar problem, except my warning doesn't usually come on untill I start moving, but it does come on everytime. From what I've read and been told its most likely the connection under the seat but I haven't had the guts to try wiggling it yet incase the damm things go off in my face, and cause a whole world of damage!!
G

G

·
Most likely the COM unit around the steering wheel. Could be connector related if the fault is passenger airbag related.
You'll need a diagnostic check done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.