Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased a 206, 1.6 sport auto, 2006 registered.

i have noticed when i remove my foot off the accelerator and drop to about 20 mph, i feel like the car is pulling back. Is this just due to the gears changing down? or should i go and have this investigated, i still have 6 months warranty left on the vehicle.

Also, there is a knocking sound coming from underneath the car when on uneven road surfaces? my thoughts are exhaust knocking maybe, but then sometimes it sounds like the suspension is creaking and bumping?

any help on this would be much appreciated,

Thanks.

Ads

:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also,

the car has gone back to peuegeot this morning,

last night driving home, there was a clonk sound, then i quickly looked on the display which says if its in drive, park or netural, i had the sport light on and the snow light on. the car then felt unresponsive, anyone heard of this before also?

i spoke with the garage this morning, gave them all my info and will awiat to hear from them,

if anyone has any suggestions i would be much appreciated. i have only had the car for 5 days and debating whether or not to return it under my 7 day policy.

Help please guys.

thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
update.

just had a phone call,

they have found a problem with the solenoids in the gear box. they think this is causing the knocking as nothing obvious with the knocking under the car...:mad:

is this the same AL4 gearbox i have heard problems with or did they change that in the 2006 ranges?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.