Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning i have a Peugeot 206 1.4 petrol 2004 that wont start, cranks over but wont start no power to fuel pump or fuse 2 . changed crankshaft sensor still nothing .noticed heater fan not working also revs not showing on counter when turning over . have plugged in generic scanner and get codes P0440,P0200,P0350. is there multi relay for fuel pump and heater if so where would it be.
thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
does the fuel pump build up pressure when the ignition is first switched on (before cranking)?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no prime noise and checked with multi meter no power at plug . went to scrapyard and found another one installed and still nothing

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally got it home ,Checked pump it seem ok bought Peugeot
Computer Personal computer Font Rectangle Technology
Line Font Electronic device Electric blue Recreation
planet see pics for codes not sure what they mean

·
12,684 Posts
Clear all codes, start engine (or try to) then scan again

·
Registered
712 Posts
I suspect the engine fuse box may be faulty. It is actually an extension of the BSI and has some electronics and some relays. I had to guess some details of your car but I think you will find fuse F15 provides power to the ignition coil, injectors and oxygen sensors. The fuse itself is probably okay but sometimes a relay or its controller fails so you need to check if there is actually 12 Volts at the fuse.

When the ignition is on fuse 15 provides 12 Volts to pin 2 on all four injector plugs. Pin 1 is connected to the engine ECU. It also supplies 12V to pin 4 of the coil pack plug. The other three connections go to the engine ECU. The coil pack is a wasted spark type so two wires switch the coil on and off and the fourth wire is a monitor.

Sometimes the fuse box connector pins rust and break off so if there is voltage at fuse 15 you should also check if there is voltage at the injectors or the ignition coil.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for your reply I will check the fuse box. I actually went to the scrappy to get one yesterday but not a single one in any peugeot I found had one in lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts