Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
i got a 206 1.4 hdi with wide arch body kit respayed in gold and silver marble affect.
Im looking to find out what turbo i could fit on to mine and was woundering maybe if the 2.0l hdi one will fit and would i notice the difference?
Im also planing on getting a remap which will bump it upto 102bhp.
liam

·
Registered
180 Posts
Could you tell me where abouts in NI you had the remap done as I am looking too get one done on my 1.4hdi 307. Cheers:thumb:

·
Registered
180 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Kells outside Ballymena where are you?
I live in ballymoney. Could you tell me the name of the company? I found a few on yell around Ballymena/ kells :thumb:

·
Registered
180 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Hi you`ll find him here -

If you want to see the result of a 1.4hdi remap before you go give me a shout i`m about 10 mile from you.:thumb:
cheers:thumb: will contact him soon

·
Registered
180 Posts
bettyswollocks have you had any other problems with your 307 since the remap?? will any other parts need replacing due to extra power?
cheers again

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
rd070707 said:
bettyswollocks have you had any other problems with your 307 since the remap?? will any other parts need replacing due to extra power?
cheers again
Got it done at 140k now on 247k no probs runs great , more torque,more bhp and more mpg,
downside clutch only lasts about 40k before starting to slip ,but what the hell.:thumb:

·
Registered
180 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Got it done at 140k now on 247k no probs runs great , more torque,more bhp and more mpg,
downside clutch only lasts about 40k before starting to slip ,but what the hell.:thumb:
Thats good but roughly how much would it cost to sort that out?

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
rd070707 said:
Thats good but roughly how much would it cost to sort that out?
Clutch and fitting outside of a dealer you`re talking £300 , what mileage do you do in a year and when was your clutch last replaced.

·
Registered
180 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Clutch and fitting outside of a dealer you`re talking £300 , what mileage do you do in a year and when was your clutch last replaced.
Just bought the car and have no clue about service history. probalably only 5000 miles a year.

·
Registered
180 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Worst case scenario is after remap, clutch does you a couple of years , best case it does you 4/6 years,
but the pro`s outweigh the con`s.
Is there any way you can judge how old the clutch is? Probably worth the remap to give it the extra power etc.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've got a 307 HDi 110. I'd like to give it a boost. Will a remap do my car any good? Also, daft question, is it obviously - i.e, could I get away with not declaring it to my insurance co? Can you see any difference under the bonnet? What is the likely cost as well? And is there any other cheap little fixes I could do to give my car that little bit of extra power? Sorry for all the questions! :D

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
math_307 said:
I've got a 307 HDi 110. I'd like to give it a boost. Will a remap do my car any good? Also, daft question, is it obviously - i.e, could I get away with not declaring it to my insurance co? Can you see any difference under the bonnet? What is the likely cost as well? And is there any other cheap little fixes I could do to give my car that little bit of extra power? Sorry for all the questions! :D
Will bring it up to the 136 mark,

who knows its done no physical signs ,declare or not declare that is the question ? i know what i did;)

cost £230 ish

extra power a good filter.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.