Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just got a problem with the pug, other day drove all fine, then started to get really sluggish wouldnt go over 2k of revs and probs 30mph max. I decided to leave it a few days and to try it again, the car drove ok for the next day so i decided to change the fuel and air filter, all went ok. Car was ok for the next 2 days then on the way back home it decided to play up again. No engine management light or nothing?
I decided to get it read and it brought up 4 errors. 1) Pedal fault 2)Air Flow fault 3) cooling air intake fault and the last but not least 4) clutch sensor.

I talked to the lad from the garage and told me to replace the pedal which i did and took it back to get it reset to see if the codes vanished. It would not reset the codes, so back i went and changed the air flow meter. Drove it and nothing else changed. So put my old air flow meter back on.

I decided to take it to another garage and got it read and they managed to reset the codes and then they turned the car over again and re read it. No codes but still have the same sluggish car :(

Pretty stumped at the moment to what it could be, some ppl think its the cat, just not sure.

The car revs ok and when idle seems to be ok, just when under load seems to die.

Any ideas???

Cheers
preddy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok pin pointed the problem, dropped the cat and tested the car. It ran perfect. So i took the cat out and low and behold it was goosed ..... rattled like a bag of spanners lol

cheers
preddy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts