Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a very late 205 GTi 1.9 Classic, 1994. 30 of these limited edition cars came to New Zealand(where I live) & 30 came to Australia in 1994 just prior to run out. They all have full black leather upholstery to front & rear seats(not just leather bolsters as higher spec GTis were fitted with).
The previous owner of my car had neglected the leather, had not covered the seats, & sun damage has caused them to harden & shrink, so that the front seats need reupholstering. I have been able to nourish the rears with a leather conditioner, so they are OK.
Can any forum member suggest a supplier in UK who may make(or does make) leather seat covers from a pattern.
If I can find ready made black leather seats, in cover form, they can be airmailed as a small parcel(2 small parcels?), and would probably be the most cost effective option, according to 2 local auto upholsterers that I have spoken to.
Incidentally the car is very collectable, Mayerling Green colour, charcoal carpets, black leather upholstery, factory sunroof, factory aircon, on 15" Speedline wheels, has done 199,000km & is immaculate. It has a limited edition plaque on dash No. 7 of 30. I am only the 3rd owner.
Cheers
Don:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts