Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new 5008. The infotainment keeps freezing once a day a needs a reset, but i can leave with that. The other problem is much more annoying : if my iPhone is connected by bluetooth and my kid is playing with it at the back during a drive - i would select ‘radio’ as a source for the audio, but the system will switch back to the phone every minute. And so I loose the radio and start hearing kid’s youtube playing instead. How do i make it permanent ? I dont want to switch off bt on the phone each time.
I dont have the navigation system version of the infotainment

any ideas?

thanks
—L

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to clarify the problem better after I investigated it a bit more :
Here is the scenario :
1. an iPhone connected by Bluetooth
2. I choose "radio" as input of the audio on the infotainment screen ( I start hearing Radio indeed)
3. The moment the iPhone tries to play some audio content (Apple Music, Youtube, etc ) - the infotainment will switch from "radio" to "Bluetooth" and pick up the media playing from the phone

this is annoying since chosing "radio" again makes the switch but it also stops the playback on the phone. And so the kid will immediately press "play" again which will ... stream it to Peugeot again 🤮

1 - 2 of 2 Posts