Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, does anyone know what style aerial fitting goes into the rear of the display head unit?
I'm getting very few stations on dab or FM. I had no bother with my old Citroen Cactus with dab so I'm guessing it's an issue with the car itself or rear radio aerial connector. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Do you have a rear dash cam? If that's the case, a ferrite core In the wiring loom might help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a rear dash cam? If that's the case, a ferrite core In the wiring loom might help.
I do now but the radio was very poor before I had the camera system fitted. I may just book it into Peugeot to sort out even tho I begrudge paying for what should be working as standard. Thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
983 Posts
Daft question but have you went into the list of dab stations and clicked the reload stations button to refresh the entire list of available stations ?

·
Registered
874 Posts
I do now but the radio was very poor before I had the camera system fitted. I may just book it into Peugeot to sort out even tho I begrudge paying for what should be working as standard. Thanks anyway.
Why pay for it? Is your car still not under warranty?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Daft question but have you went into the list of dab stations and clicked the reload stations button to refresh the entire list of available stations ?
Yes bud, I've tried several times in different areas but at best I may end up with 1 station for a short amount of time. It's infuriating as the car isn't even a year old and as the radio actually works according to Peugeot then I can just book it in and get it looked at, for a fee obviously 😢

1 - 6 of 6 Posts