Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Japan based, and I just purchased a 2019 5008 Crossway (20,000km, great condition).

It's my first Peugeot, and I have a bunch of questions. Any help/advice would be massively appreciated.

- Drivers seat: It has the electric seat with massage function. Is this super uncomfortable for anyone else?! Feels like the lumbar support is constantly sticking out too far, and no matter how much I fiddle with the control, I cant seem to find a comfortable setting. Any fixes or go-to positions that people find comfortable?

- 2nd Row 12V Socket: Can't get this to work. The socket for the 3rd row is fine, but this central socket (the one at the rear of the center console) won't charge. Tried a few different adapters and cables. Any ideas?

- Sat Nav: I use CarPlay/Google maps, but just wondering why there is no sat nav installed as standard. When I push the nav button, I just get a blank/black screen.

- Apple CarPlay: does anyone have any recommendations for reliable wireless adaptors/dongles, such as the Carlinkit/Ottocast?

Thanks so much!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hi. Is it really called Crossway? Isn’t that name used by Citroen?
Satnav is not present on simpler trims such as Active. I personally hate built in systems for their slowness at address input. So enjoy CarPlay or AA. A lot easier to find your destination.
On second thought, as it has electric seats it can’t be too basic. Perhaps someone opted not to have satnav. Or it’s fried. Because your middle socket doesn’t work. It might be a sing that something is wrong with the head unit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @Renoir.
It's called the クロスシティ("Cross City") here in Japan, and the Crossway elsewhere in Asia/Oz.
Some kind of limited edition with a bunch of extras/additional equipment.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Oh I see. It is very special then. It must have satnav then. It’s standard on Allure models if I’m not mistaken. If it doesn’t and you press the navi key the screen should say something about connecting a phone to be used for navigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone any ideas about the drivers seat/lumbar support?
It just doesn't feel right...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
A blank satnav screen usually means that it doesn't have any cartography installed, you just need to install it. Latest Asia version for NAC Wave 2 is 19.0.0: NAC/RCC Updates - Wave 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts