Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My company car is a 308 allure 1.2 puretech Eat8.
1 month off 3 years old and just over 58,000 miles.
Saturday just gone the Word " STOP" appeared on the Dashboard and the car went into limp mode. As you know these cars throw up all sorts of errors which 9/10 can be cleared by switching off the ignition, remove the key,wait 5 minutes and you,re good to go. This time being Oil related I checked the oil physically and was only a smidge under max.. restarted the car. 1 hour later the same thing.. This time I called the A.A.. Being an Auto with electric handbrake he disconnected the battery to allow it to be towed on his dolly. Relayed the car to my address as late Saturday night. Upon removing the car from his dolly the cat wouldn't start.. He had clear down an armful of errors for the car to start but was unable to clear the 2 Oil.pressure fault codes.. long story shorter.. Peugeot called today saying " Car is fine and it has no error codes on it as the A.A have cleared them and that without them they can't claim from Peugeot" So I get back a car with a problem that on a "Smart motorway" could be lethal!.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts