Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6,311 Posts
If you are using maps from 2014+ then update will have been done as map data file format changed

·
Registered
855 Posts
Thanks for the link! Has anyone used these ISO's, could you confirm it's all working? Also, I will be burning these onto CD's but afterwards I will have no use for those CD's, if anyone wants it for the cost of postage?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can confirm at the very least that the UK maps iso is fine, as I have burnt the iso to CD-R, and updated my RT3Ev (aka RT4) successfully.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I can confirm the UK maps working on my RT4! P.s the Flitspalen.iso (2mb) is a list of POI for speed-cams across Europe up to date at August 2016, it will remove and replace the speed-cams by "Garius" if you have those installed but as he stopped development in 2014, you are best off with the Peugeot speed cams and it works much better as well as it tells you the speed you should be travelling at.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I can confirm the UK maps working on my RT4! P.s the Flitspalen.iso (2mb) is a list of POI for speed-cams across Europe up to date at August 2016, it will remove and replace the speed-cams by "Garius" if you have those installed but as he stopped development in 2014, you are best off with the Peugeot speed cams and it works much better as well as it tells you the speed you should be travelling at.

Ditto.

Speedcams for UK October 2016 here: RT4 Cameras Oct 2016.zip (1,51 MB) - uploaded.net

1 - 10 of 10 Posts