Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left my sim card on the small rollover lid in the center console. Upon opening it my sim fell down in the small crack between the center console compartment and the small compartment with the rollover lid.
Ive searched high and low and googled all over the internett to no luck. I just cant find out how to disassemble the center console so i can gain retrieve my sim card. Ive also tried staring the thing down but just cant figure out the mechanism, and id rather not try prying on anything when i dont now if its attached by screws or clips.

I would be greatly thankful if there is anyone here on the forum that can provide me with instructions on the center console dissassembly.

Sorry about the english! Im Norwegian.

·
Registered
478 Posts
posting picture so we know what part you talk about would help you and us

·
Registered
41 Posts
You have to take off the whole top off the centre console.

Not sure about automatics, but you can probably start off opening the ash tray and prising up the front edge.

If it's a manual transmission the easiest way is to pull the leather gator up from around the outer edge. You can then just pull the black shiny plastic part up, working your way around the sides, it is quite strong just be careful on the narrower bits.

Once you have it unclipped You can then unplug the wires. Probably Easier to just unclip all of the connectors then you can get underneath. There is quite a bit under there (pipes for the rear blowers and lots of wires) if it's fallen right down then it still might be quite hard to find or get to.
Saying all that, mine doesn't have the slidey cover thing so I don't know if it has a base on it or not. You may be lucky if it does.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
478 Posts
try dissembling arm rest and see if you can find your SIM card

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a vague recollection of reading something in the manual (not to hand at the moment) about dealing with hand brake problems being relevant to this problem.

If you pull off the gear stick gator just under the cover there is a yellow handle you pull to release the handbrake in case it gets stuck on. Electric handbrake only.

Is this what you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.