Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On starting my peugeot 308 recently it has decided to show me a compass on the display between dials on the dash. It has randomly appeared and has never been seen when pushing the buttons relating to it. On trying to change this display, (i.e. to see different trip mileages) the screen does not change. Please Help!!

Thanks
Tim

· Registered
5,942 Posts
The compass is one of the many screens on my 2011 308. There is the liftime stats page, trip 1, trip 2, compass and a blank screen. If it's not changing when pressing the button it suggests an issue with either the button, the cable to the comm unit or maybe even the comm unit itself. Have you or anyone else done any work on the car ?

Maybe a BSI reset might help.

· Registered
280 Posts
Bump

I've never seen a compass display on any screen on my mk1 2013 308sw 1.6 eHDI, nor have I seen it mentioned in the handbook so far as I can recall.
Does anyone know if this was only available above certain trim levels?

At times a compass is very useful, so if there's one hiding somewhere I'd like to find it out where!

Thanks

· Registered
280 Posts
Come to think if it, I dont recall seeing any info re lifetime stats, just current consumption, trip 1, trip 2..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.