Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all from new-ish member.. I was wondering if any of you have come across a slightly different key fob on my 207 to my key fob on my wife’s 308 ? Basically I ordered a replacement fob for my 207 thinking it was exactly the same, which it is on the outside, but inside the setup is different such as the battery is now attached to the PCB and inside the 308 fob the battery is clamped to the plastic body. Even the shape of the PCB is different. I can’t seem to be able to source this particular type of fob and I was wondering if anyone has any idea of where I can buy one?

Thanks in adavance for any help..

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Hi to all from new-ish member.. I was wondering if any of you have come across a slightly different key fob on my 207 to my key fob on my wife’s 308 ? Basically I ordered a replacement fob for my 207 thinking it was exactly the same, which it is on the outside, but inside the setup is different such as the battery is now attached to the PCB and inside the 308 fob the battery is clamped to the plastic body. Even the shape of the PCB is different. I can’t seem to be able to source this particular type of fob and I was wondering if anyone has any idea of where I can buy one?

Thanks in adavance for any help..
Yes there is two types and they are both available online

1 - 3 of 3 Posts