Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I own a 2009 peugeot expert III tepee with air con, yesterday the heater only works on speed 4 )max speed) i have encountered this fault with a renault kangoo and the heater resistor pack was faulty, this was replaced and all owrked fine after, so would i be correct is asuming this is the fault with this vehicle also.

Any help as to where the resistor is located would be much appreciated.

many thanks,

Anthony.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all,

an update,

The heater is located behind the glovebox to the pillar side, and the heater resistor is in a duct tube basically in the middle of the area behind the glovebox, this has to be removed to get at the heater resistor.

What i found was, on removing the glovebox and finding the resistor pack, when i wiggled the cable, the heater worked properly, on further examination found the connection not so good on the neutral (blue) cable, made that alittle tighter, pushed back on the cable block connector, now everything works as it should.

Thanks anyway, hope this helps some other expert III owners.

Best regards, Anthony.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have to say this was a VERY USEFUL post.

My Peugeot expert van heater went on full blast too..

Searching the web for answers I found it on this forum in the post above.

Using your words above I was able to fill in the blanks and repair the fan.

I even did a little You Tube video to help others (payback!)

Faulty heater fan always on peugeot expert resistor blower wont work., Fix relay Repair - YouTube

Above is the link to my own solution to help other stuck in the same boat as me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello.

I have seen that you repaired a problem with blower fan of your peugeot expert. I have tried to repair mine, but not reach to complete that function properly.

I am from Spain, and here not find enough information. Please i would like you let me explain the full process that i have followed for see, if you could help me. I am desperate, not reach to repair it.

Thanks and receive my best regards.

Juan.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The blower fan was functioning intermittently, up it stopped. After reading every i had found about this theme, i decided to buy a new blower resistor that goes joined to the fan, and replace it. Yesterday i changed it, and now, yes the fan runs, but i can´t stop or vary the velocity of the fan. The button in panel for stop or vary velocity does not acts. One time, you have started the engine, the fan runs and can´t vary with the buttom or stop.

I have opened the panel control and even, retired the entire heating pcb panel, and continue running at maximum!

Please, i hope anybody can help.

Regards.

Juan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts