Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone actually buy a (2017) 2008? there are numerous threads on the 3008 but only three I could find on the 2008!!

Are 2008's so reliable that their owners don't join forums I wonder, or perhaps no one buys them.

I ask because I'm in the market for a new 2008. I'm an old geezer with a three year old 3008 and feel the new one is just to big for a couple of oldies like us.

Any tips, tricks or advise would be welcome......:thumb:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone actually buy a (2017) 2008? there are numerous threads on the 3008 but only three I could find on the 2008!!

Are 2008's so reliable that their owners don't join forums I wonder, or perhaps no one buys them.

I ask because I'm in the market for a new 2008. I'm an old geezer with a three year old 3008 and feel the new one is just to big for a couple of oldies like us.

Any tips, tricks or advise would be welcome......:thumb:
I have a new 2008 and I absolutely love it. It has proved to be very reliable and a joy to drive. I also am of the older generation and found that my Citroen C4 Picasso was too large, especially in the crowded streets of west London. Try the link below to a more active 2008 forum. I look forward to seeing you there. My user name on that forum is "fixerman".

Peugeot 2008 Forums

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pleased to hear your happy with yours, I've been to order one today, a 1.2 110bhp automatic in Emerald, and its due in next Friday so I hope I'm as happy with mine as you are with yours.

Thanks for the link Fixerman :thumb: I'll be sure to pop over there and have a look in a couple of minutes...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts