Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I had a new touchscreen stereo put in by my fil and bf, they got the adaptor from Halfords and then wired over to the fuse box to f3 on the fuse piggy back adaptor (this was done some ago and I believe they found advice somewhere that f3 was a permanent power fuse, although i believe this is incorrect info?).

So it was working as far as it can power on manually but it doesn't keep settings or power on without key turned.

This is quite annoying so today i tried to fix it with the often suggested yellow and red wire swap...no joy there though.

Tried to find the meter thing to test the power, but I can't find it.... Does anyone know though, are any of the fuses on a 208 207cc with a permanent feed, as I've rrad conflicting replies elsewhere...some say the cig socket should, but mine doesn't without the ignition turned (if there's no powered ones it'll save me buying one to find out none do anyway)

If that's the case, should it be wired in somehow to the battery?

I think my stereo is awkward as it's Chinese.... Not sure if that is hindering fixing it.

I intend to get the connect's adaptor so i can sort my clock out, but reluctant to unless i can fix this issue and know I'll keep the stereo in it.

Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gibbo, I've got the CT20PE02 to collect at Halfords today, which is, I believe, the right Connects2 version for my 207....so fingers crossed!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts