Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, your help will be much appreciated.

My 207cc diesel 1.6 HDI didn't have the engine dust-cover when I bought it. I did a bit of research and it seems there are TWO types of cover listed.

Can anyone advise which is correct for my Sept 2007 model?

These are the ones listed:-

Thanks,
Kenzo

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After some more research, I found these diagrams showing the two types of engine dust covers.

In the first diagram, it says.... "Until RPO 11062"..... what does this mean? Is it a date of change/modification?
Does it translate into an actual date, or does it link to the VIN number? Any help much appreciated.
Thanks
Kenzo

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello folks,

has anyone else any advice (or guesses even) about which dust cover is appropriate for my 207cc 1.6 HDI ?
Thanks
Kenzo

·
6,551 Posts
Rpo number is same as dams see the label on door or door pillar and use first five digits

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello Joe, Windy and Gibbo.............. just to say "Thank You all" for the guidance above. I checked the door pillar code today and mine takes the second type of engine dust cover.... yes, the least stylish of the two :)

Now to price one up.....

kind regards....
kenzo

·
Registered
4 Posts
I concur with Kenzo - "just to say "Thank You all" for the guidance above. I checked the door pillar code today and mine takes the second type of engine dust cover.... yes, the least stylish of the two"

Thanks for the detailled information, it really helped me :)

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
The newer one is simply a different design either 1 would fit as its the same basic engine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts