Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to reset menu regarding oil service?. I do the oil service myself but how do you reset oil service display as it is now showing 187 miles before service is due when in fact it not due for another 4,000miles because i did the oil change myself 6 months ago unaware that there is an electronic display for service due.
Cheers
Mike:)

·
Registered
914 Posts
mikezhivago said:
Does anyone know how to reset menu regarding oil service?. I do the oil service myself but how do you reset oil service display as it is now showing 187 miles before service is due when in fact it not due for another 4,000miles because i did the oil change myself 6 months ago unaware that there is an electronic display for service due.
Cheers
Mike:)
should be the same as others... press and hold the 000 button and then turn the key to ignition on (dont start the car) wait a few seconds and it will read zero. Switch it off and thats you !!

D

·
0 Posts
It not the same as the others. Needs to go on Planet to reset. The Boxer has an oil quality sensor as well as a level sensor. It learns the drivers driving style and puts on the service light accordingly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply, but i'm not sure how go on "planet" to reset, basically what does that mean?

Cheers

mike

D

·
0 Posts
Peugeot Planet is the diagnostic software that'll reset your oil service light.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys , I blagged a free reset from my peugeot dealer after my local mechanics Planet tool wasn't upto date and he sent me to the dealer ( a friend of his ). Just one small note it did go funny a couple of days later and change everything on display to Portugese and all the settings (light display, speed beep etc ) to minimum, but soon sussed it out. cheers Mike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts