Peugeot Forums banner

2007 Partner 1.6hdi Front Suspension Parts

4K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  NorwayPost 
#1 ·
I am in the process of changing the front suspension on both sides, I have all the parts I need ordered except I cannot find the rest cup strut mount to buy, the part that holds the top of the spring. Everything else going in is new so I want to keep going, the bearings will rest on the top of this cup but this part I cannot find online. Perhaps it goes by a different name but vehicle diagrams call it the Rest Cup, before I go to a Peugeot dealer I thought i would ask here, any and all help appreciated.....part number, part name etc etc

#7 ·
The Peugeot dealer knew exactly what I was looking for with your diagram, thank you.
Today I had the parts installed and another problem has surfaced, I need to replace the rod and universal joint from the steering. Do you have the relevant diagram for the steering mechanism on my car? I can just email the diagram with the part required circled to the parts shop. My Norwegian is not good enough to explain what I'm looking for.
You need to know anything about skydiving? I feel a terrible imbalance of favours here :thumb:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.