Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't really looking to replace the 407 but I've seen a reasonably priced GT which is quite tempting.

The GT comes with I believe the RT4 rather than the RD4 and the RT4 has the sim card slot - does anyone know if it has bluetooth too or just the sim card slot?
It's a 57 plate car so it's pre-facelift.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I wasn't really looking to replace the 407 but I've seen a reasonably priced GT which is quite tempting.

The GT comes with I believe the RT4 rather than the RD4 and the RT4 has the sim card slot - does anyone know if it has bluetooth too or just the sim card slot?
It's a 57 plate car so it's pre-facelift.
i have 2007 407 gt no blue tooth. I use parrot mini kit

·
Registered
325 Posts
I ran a 407 SW GT for a while 4 years ago. It had the SIM card slot but no Bluetooth. I got a PAYG SIM card for the car and set up a 'call divert when out of service' from my mobile. When ever I used the car for journeys of more than a few minutes, I just turned off my mobile phone. Any incoming calls were automatically diverted to the car. Not quite as convenient as Bluetooth but it worked for me.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That's what I'd probably do if I didn't need it more for my work phone than anything else, or if I actually needed to change car, but I don't - I just saw it and wondered.

EDIT: It's been sold now anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts