Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just bought a 2007 207 as per the above, although I haven't picked it up yet. I wanted to fit a bluetooth hands free / streaming option to this as soon as possible after I get it, but reading the posts it doesn't seem to be very straightforward.
It's for a young driver, so I wanted something that would do the streaming and take the phone calls etc.
I have an IO Play 2 in another car (Toyota Auris) which is ideal and works really well; but they are now no longer available.
It sounds as if swapping out the head unit will lose considerable function on the display screens? Therefore, if that is the case, that would not be ideal.

Anyone got any ideas / advice?

Thanks,
D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got it... Bluetooth Question.

Okay - I picked the car up last night.
It's the M Play model with the twin RCA phono plugs and a 3.5mm. jack plug in the glovebox.
It's also got the audio controls on a stalk behind the steering wheel.

What bluetooth adapter would people recommend?

This will be a self fit and I've installed a IO Play 2 in an Auris previously, so have some knowledge/experience. I am looking for something that is as easy to fit as that was - basically plug and play with an Autoleads SOT harness (or similar), no soldering required, and that keeps the trip computer and the stalk mounted audio controls functional.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts