1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all - First post here, hope i've included all the info you need

Car: 2007 207 SE
Stereo: JVC KDR601
Harness: AutoLeads Control Pro (can't remember model number but this works so is correct for the vehicle) so i can use the steering wheel stalk.

Other info: Sub & Amp fitted. Powered off battery, underseat amp, sub in boot.

Issue: Have changed the stereo over to the JVC HU. Followed the battery disconnection process and also reconnection process, BSi seems fine.
Now the centre console clock is reading January 2003, which is not exactly ideal.

Now i read somewhere, that holding the >>/<< buttons would bring up the menu on the centre console, but i can't actually make this happen, frustratingly.

Has anyone else had any previous experience with this? The MPG display is fine when accessed with the button on the wiper stalk, but the centre console display is also flashing at me.

Look forward to hearing from you :thumb:

·
Registered
15,376 Posts
The buttons on the stalk can set the clock but you need to change settings in planet its not something the adapter lead will make happen BUT it wont work with all cars easiest option is to refit the original radio set the clock and dont disconnect the battery again !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.