Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a 207 and after a few weeks of owning the car it's developed a problem. I'm fairly competent at fixing these things by myself but this has got me stumped.
Its in limp atm and the fault reader is showing p0245. I've replaced the turbo pressure solenoid valve but no luck of clearing the fault. I've also gone through all the fuses and unplugged and plugged everything to rule out a loose connection somewhere. If anyone has any ideas I'd be extremely grateful. Tia ? jason

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Due to issues with codes being read incorrectly by generic readers this forum cannot help with codes generated by them. See point 8 of the FAQ and guide for new members.

You could have codes read using Peugeot Planet. Maybe a local member can help with that, more info in the thread linked above.

Hope it helps.

·
8,288 Posts
With that code i would check for a chafed wire on the loom to the solenoid and to the EGR valve as they share a supply, check fuse 15 (if blown check if you have a fuel filter heater is so unplug it) and then try clearing codes with EGR unplugged. If the code clears and only EGR is logged as a fault you could have a faulty EGR valve

Reactions: v-man

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the quick reply, I will take a look when I get the time. Been driving me mad these last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update on this fault to anyone who's had a similar problems with the boost control solenoid. It turnt out to be the BSM (fuse box in the engine bay) cost me £20 on ebay. I've cleared all fault codes and the car now runs fine with no eml light. Happy days

·
3,790 Posts
HI welcome to the forum...perhaps you could start a 'new' thread and let us know the model and year of your car and explain any faults you have....bsm..=..body signalling module....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts