Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , I have a 2006 1.6hdi 307sw what had overboost and egr faults . I have rerplaced the egr valve and there are no faults for that . but what I am getting is a turbo flutter when the car is warm , I have not done anything about repairing the overboost fault yet . this has only started since replaceing the egr , it was a oe part . I tried a new egr from ebay with same fault so replaced with oe one so I cant rely see there being 2 faulty egr valves . very strange and confusing . I have also replaced the air doozer with out any changes . any help much appreciated thankyou

·
5,993 Posts
Check all of the vacuum pipework for the turbo actuator and if the actuator arm moves freely as it could be a sticky wastegate or vanes in the turbo dependent on which turbo it has

Just seen in title it's a 110

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Evening, thanks for your reply , it's a standard turbo gt1544v garret , It does not look like its sticking but I'm not sure , you start up and the vacum pulls the arm across and disconnect it and it springs back ok but without stripping it who knows , it is defernately temp related and if I disconnect the left flap on the air doozer the noise stops ,do you think I need to get a snap on scanner and program the egr valve (tell the car its new) all weird as its since new valve fitted but the old one was stuck open . Any help much appreciated thanks . Like your pic is that rgv 250 ?

·
5,993 Posts
I would check turbo electrovalve next.

Yes the RGV is my pet project/money pit mostly sorted now and great fun in the summer

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

1. I would check turbo electrovalve next.

Yes the RGV is my pet project/money pit mostly sorted now and great fun in the summer

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for advice , will have another look over the weekend, I had a rgv great bike 👍

1 - 5 of 5 Posts