Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, new to this forum and all thing Peugeot and would like some help please.

We have a 307CC 2006 (UK car) and yesterday the NSF window stopped working. There was an unhealthy sound from the motor when I tried it once (Mrs came home to tell me it had failed so don't know how many time she tried it!!) I have had a look at it and the cables had become loose from the drum due to stretching, after a bit of DIY I have the regulator back together and working temporarily until I get a service kit. Now the motor appears to be dead, no life at all (fuse and OSF OK). Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this car? Don't really want to buy a motor until I have tested the electrics, ours has the folding mirrors so there are several connectors. I do have pp2000/lexia and cables and software if that will help me at all.

Sorry if there is info elsewhere, I have been searching for a while and not found an answer. But I could easily have not been searching for the right thing.

So hello again and help!!

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please help, in dire need of someone with more 307cc knowledge than me.

I have now got a different problem and I have been trying for 2 days to fix it, hours trawling the internet and now I am desperate for some help.

I have changed the NSF window regulator and refitted the motor, it moves so a good start. However it only moves 10cm or so for each operation of the switch, eventually I got it to fully motor down in one go but going up is still in steps. Nothing I do seems to get it to accept an upper limit (I am guessing that is what it needs to operate correctly). I have done a BSI reset, motored up held the switch, tried switching off with the switch held up, key out and then back on. Nothing seems to work. So now the window half works, the roof won't work because even if I have the window fully down I guess there is a signal missing.

I am getting very very fed up and my little 4 year old boy wants to go out in the car with no roof so please help me be a better daddy !!!! And get Mrs C off my back.

Any assistance would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance

Mark

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
Wind it fully down hold down the switch for 10 secs wind it fully up hold up the switch for 10 secs all sorted

This needs done from the drivers master switch NOT the passenger door switch.

Bsi reset will just clear all the settings and you will need to do it all over again.

Dont turn key off while operating stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi, I have done all of that. Which seems to get it running down in one go but not up. When I hold the switch up/down should it be at the first position or the second, or does it make any difference? Also if the door is open the window won't move at all, is this because it is not yet set up with its limits?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts