Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i have a 2006 2.0HDI partner thats seriously down in power and throwing up a few fault codes. I had used Delphi software to check it out and had 2 codes come up, "P1352, Preheating relay Circuit, Relay not controlled and glow plugs supplied" ASfter a bit of investigation turned out to be all 4 glow plugs not working. Replaced all 4 and cleared the fault and its staying off now. The other code that i have though is "P0401, EGR circuit. Air flow measured lower than the reference value. Permanent"

I pulled the EGR valve off to check it over and clean it but all was fine, wasn't dirty at all and its opening and closing as it should do. Anybody any experience of this fault code or what direction i should look next. I was going to try to do a check on the MAF. The engine is seriously slow to rev up, it would take about 15 seconds from pushing the throttle pedal to the floor before it hits full revs. The engine management light is staying out now but its just dead and still have the P0401 fault code that won't clear.

Any help or advice in the right direction would be appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts