Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys n gals
I am looking for the trim that holds the parking sensors on the cc Pre facelift model 307cc ,I dont need the bumper ,I have seen the complete bumper with trim for 60.00 quid but like I say I only need the parking sensor valance, if any body has one for sale or knows of any can you please let me know.

Many thanks ed:nod:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys n gals
I am looking for the trim that holds the parking sensors on the cc Pre facelift model 307cc ,I dont need the bumper ,I have seen the complete bumper with trim for 60.00 quid but like I say I only need the parking sensor valance, if any body has one for sale or knows of any can you please let me know.

Many thanks ed:nod:
Just keeping it fresh :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally found one, gets delivered in the morning under 35 quid with delivery ,,get in ,, need to figure out how to remove the rear bumper so I can get I sprayed ,any thing to look out for or advise on bolt location appreciated ( whole rear bumper removal 307cc 2005) was gonna sell but I guess I'm stuck with the old girl now , put too much in to it. Pics on other for sale post check it out looks good

Ed

By the way if anybody needs the sensor trim check out eBay on part number 7452Z2:thumb:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally found one, gets delivered in the morning under 35 quid with delivery ,,get in ,, need to figure out how to remove the rear bumper so I can get I sprayed ,any thing to look out for or advise on bolt location appreciated ( whole rear bumper removal 307cc 2005) was gonna sell but I guess I'm stuck with the old girl now , put too much in to it. Pics on other for sale post check it out looks good

Ed

By the way if anybody needs the sensor trim check out eBay on part number 7452Z2:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts