Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help, help, help.
i have a 2004 peageot partner 1.9 d . it rained and my car flooded. an old problem i hear you say. my bsi got wet through. again old problem.
i have been told lots of solutions by novice and expert alike but would like a definite solution.
if i get a virging bsi box, a pp2000 kit. will i be able to plug the pp200 in and retrieve the information i need so i can the program the bsi box? if so what is the process?
i have read lots of threads but have not really got the answer i need.

thank you in advance.

john

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You dont need to retrieve any info !

You can do as you suggest get a BLANK bsi get the key programming 4 digit code and the VIN no with these you will be able to get the van working again the settings for central locking ABS or not electric windows or not etc can all be input manually.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi. thanks for that. how do i find out the pin code. will it be in the system and findable with the pp2000.
also. do i need to put the old bsi back in to be able to use the pp2000 and retriev any data.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I already said you dont need to retrieve data pin code is matched to vin somehow so you need that to code the keys you can get it from a helpful dealer of someone on here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts