Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a 2004 peugeot boxer motorhome which has a strange wheel wobble at steering wheel but only on slow left turns ? i have replaced 3 wheel bearings in 3 years and yesterday i replaced the right cv joint but still does it any sugestions guys ??????? ITS ANNOYING ME NOW please help

·
2,611 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum...you put this on a '206'forum so I've moved to to the correct forum...please have a read of the forum rules (link in my signature)..welcome again

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ours did the same, strange wobble on a turn. I looked at the discs for warping, bearings etc and finally adjusted the toe-in which was out a bit. Improved it quite a bit. Try that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi I’ve now replaced the left wheel bearing, cv joint and Discs and pads but alas this blooming wobble is still apparent when accelerating out of a left turn any suggestions guys ?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I'm going back a few years now but I had the same thing on a Rover car and it was the INNER CV joint that was causing the trouble. There are two CV joints on a drive shaft.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We’re looking at it tomorrow night so will look at that side of it thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys update on wobble changed left driveshaft tonight ( just finished) and road tested all seems ok wobble gone just need to check alignment and balance and should be good to go 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Thank you everyone for your advice P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts