Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I borrowed an iCarSoft Citroen/Pug OBD reader from a mate as I was interested to see what it might tell me. I have disconnected the EGR and air doser vacuum hoses and blocked them off. The car runs great and does 5.6L/100km consistently in mixed driving (down from 6.3!) on an engine with 330,000km so I don't have any real issues, just curious.

So I plug it in and read the ECU codes and I get these:

Intermittent fault. injector circuit 3 ou
4. Open circuit, battery too low,
harness too resistant

and

Intermittent fault. injector circuit 2
Open circuit, battery too low,
harness too resistant

and

Intermittent fault. injector circuit 1
Open circuit, battery too low,
harness too resistant

and

153707 fault code not in database

and

Intermittent fault. Turbo pressure
Turbo pressure measured too low

Like I say, I'm not too concerned as the engine runs fine, but if these do indicate there is something lurking there that I should look into it would be good to know.

Thanks for your help.

·
12,075 Posts
Have you tried clearing the codes, running the car a bit then doing another scan?

The downside with third party scan tools is that they can't always tell you the full information, such as the mileage the fault occurred.

Engine fault codes are usually P and then 4 numbers, so your code reader isn't talking to the car properly to come up with a code of "153707"

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m thinking the same. I borrowed it from a mate who has a newer 807 and the iCarSoft guys were concerned they got the exact car model right so I think maybe their software/library isn’t right for my car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts