Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a 307 1.4 hdi style about 3 weeks ago. It came without a cd player. Ive noticed the bit under the cd player could be pulled out and I could fit a double din player.

Im just wondering if this is correct and if I will have any complications or have to buy any expensive wiring equipment.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any help guys. Ive actually found a second hand one for £70, maybe lower if I can bargain.

Its a 2002 peugeot 307 1.4 hdi style

Ive had a look at the dash and there is only room for a single din at the moment but theres a pocket under it. Im thinking if I pull it out it will be double din size.

Peugeot closed til monday, hoping for some advice.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got a few pictures up, any advice. There is a bit of plastic going across the centre. Am I supposed to saw it off.......

Help!!! Please....

G

·
Hi

As your car is an earlier model, it should have ISO connectors so be an easy fit.

You will need to remove the dash silver bit and cut the center bar so that a single big unit will fit.

I really suggest you dont try and cut it in situ!

David

·
Registered
2 Posts
@bestgear i'm a newbie and dunno if this is the right thread, but for a newer model (2008 207) to connect an aftermarket HU would i need some sort of CAN adapter? where can i read more about it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts