Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Any advice much appreciated.

I have two issues that I suspect are fuse related but am unable to solve.

1. Brake lights are not working, have replaced bulbs in both and double checked that they are correct. The brake switch is also ok, which leads me to suspect a fuse issue. Having looked at the fuse chart in the manual I can't find any reference to brake lights at all???

2. Windscreen washers(front) not working, no sound from the pump, this was replaced at last MOT and worked fine for several months. Wipers are fine. Is there a fuse that relates to the pump, again see no reference to it in the manual.

Cheers Simon

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Hi,

Any advice much appreciated.

I have two issues that I suspect are fuse related but am unable to solve.

1. Brake lights are not working, have replaced bulbs in both and double checked that they are correct. The brake switch is also ok, which leads me to suspect a fuse issue. Having looked at the fuse chart in the manual I can't find any reference to brake lights at all???

2. Windscreen washers(front) not working, no sound from the pump, this was replaced at last MOT and worked fine for several months. Wipers are fine. Is there a fuse that relates to the pump, again see no reference to it in the manual.

Cheers Simon
does your van have a comm 2000 unit or is it the older type stalks?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts