Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi the fob that came with my 806 purchased recently had the buttons missing on the top,I can lock the doors but the unlock doesn't work, I've ordered a new case from eBay. What I need o know is how the card comes out of the case if tried gently polling it but seems firm, the rest seems straight foreword so advise please

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Hi the fob that came with my 806 purchased recently had the buttons missing on the top,I can lock the doors but the unlock doesn't work, I've ordered a new case from eBay. What I need o know is how the card comes out of the case if tried gently polling it but seems firm, the rest seems straight foreword so advise please
Some pictures would be nice

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try using a service like photobucket, then post the url in this thread
Panic over the new case came today, swopped the blade over found the board came out with a little persuasion fitted into the new case and walla!! New key, next problem the original problem still there the unlock part won't function,next challenge replace the micro switch,if only I had a spare fob I would have sent the whole blooming thing for a recon but can't be without the car.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Panic over the new case came today, swopped the blade over found the board came out with a little persuasion fitted into the new case and walla!! New key, next problem the original problem still there the unlock part won't function,next challenge replace the micro switch,if only I had a spare fob I would have sent the whole blooming thing for a recon but can't be without the car.
I can sell you a button if you want

1 - 6 of 6 Posts