Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
New here, nice to meet you all.

Im wanting to change the coolant on my partners 2002 peugeot 307 2.0L 90 hdi rapier, I own a haynes manual and the process seems simple enough although a little more complex from haynes compared to other peoples versions of changing coolant, header tank really a necessity? And removing the drain plug from the engine block aswell as the bottom radiator hose?

Anyway, the reason im here is, haynes says to use the bleed screws, now i can see the one on the thermostat housing but i simply dont know where to look for the one on the heater hose bulkhead connection. Ive no idea what or where this is? There is also mention of a possible third on some engines at the top of the heater matrix outlet, could somebody clarify if my car has this one?
Thanks so much for any help anybody can provide, whether it be a description of the location or a picture etc.
Regards,
Si

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
ive never used the one in the bulkhead. you bleed it from the thermostat housing then take coolant cap off and run with the heaters on full blast to make sure no air is present

1 - 2 of 2 Posts