Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So... this is my little Pug which I purchased in February this year. I liked this car since I first knew about it and time finally had arrived for me to buy it. It had done 208,000km which is about 130k miles, was in very good shape, everything worked on it and it still does. It has Eibach springs on the front, and a decent set of KYB gas shocks at the back with torsion bar in excellent condition. Originally I bought the car with its five spoke Speedline wheels and new winter tires on, but later during the summer I got a hold of freshly sorted Dotz Estoril's 15x6,5.. so for now I'm just enjoying it and won't do any further modifications... it's a pity that's only a 1.4 since I originally searched for a Rallye or Gti, but those are very hard to find here (Serbia) and most of them are beaten up, so this one does a nice job..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Awesome looking car. Prefer the original wheels if I'm honest and don't worry that it's only a 1.4, its plenty for a car this size. Rally and GTI seem hard to find in the uk nowadays too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts