Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello have been reading up on adding 2 stroke to my fill ups with diesel fuel at ratio of 1:200 but there ar conflicting views on the type of 2 stroke and the long term effects on dpf some say its good for dpf with less regen required any one have any view or expirence

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've been following something similiar on a Honda civic forum, got there researching how crap tesco diesel is :lol:

The 2.2cdti boys on there swear by it! 200ml per full tank, something to go with lowering sulphur levels in diesel, so less lubrication on the fuel system apparently the 2-stroke replaces this and acts as the lubricant.

Am tempted but was too chicken to do it while I've still got my misfire

Gaz

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
That would be interesting, you'd think a motor bike was following with the smell. Why not just use decent diesel. I use esso or shell and they work ok, having the additives included.

·
Registered
217 Posts
That would be interesting, you'd think a motor bike was following with the smell. Why not just use decent diesel. I use esso or shell and they work ok, having the additives included.
Oops :rolleyes: not in the engine, in the fuel tank ;) apparently makes the Hondas purr!! In their words

1 - 5 of 5 Posts