Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all ,
I am new here and i wish i can find answers for my problems .i have 307 sw 1.6 2007 year.

1 - Gearbox : every day after heating the car for about 5 mints and after moving about 1 km the gearbox make loud voice and gives gearbox faulty ,i turn off the car then on and it works normally .that happens every day or after barking the car for long time (more than 6 hours). i thought it is the electronics but if it is the electronics it should be repeated every while a day .

2- The Air Condition : it works very well at low velocity ,but on high way and after about 30 mints i feel it is not working .
i had checked the compressor it is ok ,i had recharged it and changed the filter but still same .

i forgot to say that engine cooling is good

I wish to find answers
Thank you

·
5,017 Posts
Give it time !!

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
No one???
Good way to piss people off making this your second post only 3 hours after the original question without even a hello or please.

I accept the English isn't your first language but that doesn't excuse the lack of patience. The FAQ in Gibbo's link will explain the reason why you may not get an immediate response.

·
Registered
361 Posts
About your problem with gearbox, It is automatic? If its the case, Is the AL4 type? here a service to gearbox usually helps, most of times solenoid valves need to be replaced.

About HVAC no idea, sorry.

Hope it helps, cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thank you for your reply,about the gearbox it is automatic AL4 .but if the problem is solenoid why it just appears morning or after long time of barking?

·
Registered
14,292 Posts
Heat is the biggest problem with these boxes the oil level goes down and they get too hot this in turn reduces the oils performance which then gets dirty this goes round the system and blocks up the valves when cold the valves stick due to being dirty from the dirty oil

An oil change may help but you may be too late.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heat is the biggest problem with these boxes the oil level goes down and they get too hot this in turn reduces the oils performance which then gets dirty this goes round the system and blocks up the valves when cold the valves stick due to being dirty from the dirty oil

An oil change may help but you may be too late.
the gearbox oil just 18000 km

1 - 11 of 11 Posts