Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So day 1, I get car home and tuck up in the garage (only just!) and kept away from this bitterly cold and windy weather.

Day 2, I install my dashcams. Easy enough usually, and it's been done on several cars in the past....Only this time when i was tucking the wire under the drivers side plastic door trim...I cracked it! (See image attached)

It's the small, foot or so long plastic trim that should be able to pop out between the door seals and the carpet.

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement? I'm inclined to stay away from dealership, partly for the embarrassment but also from the belief i could probably get it much cheaper and just pop the new one on myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats on the new car, but that's a bit of a bummer!

If I were you I would try a different dealer;)

My local dealer Robins & Day derby has a parts hub that supplies nationally both to the trade and privately - you could give them a call as I'm sure they could post it to you.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So day 1, I get car home and tuck up in the garage (only just!) and kept away from this bitterly cold and windy weather.

Day 2, I install my dashcams. Easy enough usually, and it's been done on several cars in the past....Only this time when i was tucking the wire under the drivers side plastic door trim...I cracked it! (See image attached)

It's the small, foot or so long plastic trim that should be able to pop out between the door seals and the carpet.

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement? I'm inclined to stay away from dealership, partly for the embarrassment but also from the belief i could probably get it much cheaper and just pop the new one on myself.
I check it in box and it seems it is only 20€ (part number 4) so contact your dealer for further info. Ref number: 96775218 ZD

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts