Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

55 reg 407 2.2hdi 170

This car has been pain in the bum as it needs a new dpf but the owner decided to remap and dpf delete.

The tuner spent hours on it perfecting everything and in the end it runs perfect BUT there is a message saying dpf fluid low (or similar).

The tuner says it needs filling up and it would go away, but he said to use diesel as it will not be actually used any more.

We filled it up but no luck. The tank it self does not seem to have a level sensor so after some research I realised it needs reset via planet2000.

Got a planet of ebay, tried resetting the fluid level but its asking for some sort of authorisation code.

Any ideas its driving me mad? lol

Thanks

C

·
0 Posts
Never been asked for a code when resetting counters before, you sure your in the right section of planet??

Plus I would have thought after remap this msg should/would have been removed and the tuner could have sorted it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never been asked for a code when resetting counters before, you sure your in the right section of planet??

Plus I would have thought after remap this msg should/would have been removed and the tuner could have sorted it.
Trust me we have argued this with the tuner but he is 100% sure that the only was is a reset.

I will post pics

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
i talking about this
I`m with you now mate ,

too original poster , if you have Diagbox deactivate it then activate it with code 02FFFFFF then it will not ask you for any code , also if you sure DPF was done go into BSI and make Particle Filter "absent" then "configure" then reread codes and come back , (mapper is still crap though) :nod:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts